Friday, January 30, 2009

Carole is Sick

My poor little girl woke up sick this morning. She has croup and she sounds awful. At first she was doing okay. When Andrew got home from school, he took a toy from her and she started crying. The crying made the croup worse and then she struggled to breath. She was gasping for air! It scared the daylights out of me. Since she had croup last winter as well, I knew what I had to do. I quickly ran her outside in the 15 degree air. Within 30 seconds her breathing returned back to normal. So now we just need to keep the siblings away from each other so that Carole doesn't cry again. Good luck with that, right?? ;o) LOL!

Here is a video clip of Carole singing "Jesus Loves Me" with her poor, little raspy voice. She remains cheerful in spite of it all.

3 comments:

Blessed Mama said...

Hope Carole feels better soon! I'm glad you guys haven't had too much illness this winter!

Unknown said...

Poor baby! I hope she is well soon.

Linda said...

Awwww, that was so sweet, yet so pitiful! Hope she feels better soon!