Tuesday, January 27, 2009

My Hobby

I hope my readers won't mind, but I think I may begin to make this blog not only my family blog, but my stamping blog too. I love creating cards and I just want to share my creativeness!

I do most of my stamping while the kids are taking their naps. So I only have a few hours to complete a project. Here was today's card.

My fellow stampers, if you don't already have the 3 step Hearts & Roses by Kitchen Sink Stamps, I highly encourage you to get it. It is one of my favorite sets to play with! Here is a link to their gallery for this set. Lots of fun ideas!

In this card...
Stamps: Kitchen Sink 3 Step Hearts & Roses, SU So Many Sayings
Paper: The Paper Studio Rose Garden, SU Garden Green Cardstock, SU Certain Celery Cardstock, White Cardstock
Ink: SU Certain Celery (stamped off), SU Garden Green, SU Mauve Mist, SU Pixie Pink
Accessories: SU Hodge Podge Hardware, Finishing Accents Rhinestones, 3/8" Pink Ribbon

Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

Blessed Mama said...

Pretty card, Val! That rose stamp is cool!

zekesmom10 said...

Val,
That is lovely. Glad you had some quality time with your stamps today.

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous! I really need to investigate these kitchen sink stamps... I haven't bought from them. Yet. lol. :)

Ann-Marie said...

I don't have a creative craft bone in my body...but I appreciate it when others do - this card is really lovely!