Friday, January 30, 2009

Pictures

Lately, it has been next to impossible to get good pictures of our kids. They will not stand still for a second to let me get a good shot. Last night as they were playing in the bath tub, I had an idea. If they are in the tub and not supposed to get out, then maybe, just maybe I could get some good shots.

Wrong.

Carole refused to look at the camera keeping her head as low as possible. Andrew was being a cheese and trying weird poses. Finally after yelling at the top of my lungs, "Just look at the camera and smile nice!!!" they finally cooperated. Well, mostly. I did promise to let them watch a movie before bedtime. Usually bribes work. ;-)




Carole was getting silly towards the end and she stuck her face in the bubbles. She said, "Mommy! Look at my stash. Just like daddy's."

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love that Andrew's vulcan peace sign in the second pic. :)