Monday, January 05, 2009

Our Crazy Girl

So...
what do you suppose Carole was doing while I was writing that long post about the crayons??


Check out these pictures.






























While she was taking her bath I went to get her some clean clothes in her room. I opened her underwear drawer and found none. She owns 10 pair. I then remembered that I had hidden them all somewhere. Why? Well, she is a girl. We all know that some girls like to change their clothes a million times a day. Carole is one of them. She liked her Dora and Princess panties so much that she was starting to pee in them on purpose just so she could put on a different pair. So I hid them in her closet. She stayed dry all day today too. ;o)

While she was in the tub I got into her closet to get into her secret stash of panties. They were gone! I was thoroughly confused. So then I thought maybe I had hidden them somewhere else and just forgot where I put them. I spent next 10 minutes looking in spots where I, personally, would have hidden them. After no such luck, I then knew something was amiss. Carole must have found them. I then began to look in her toy kitchen things.

Do you see them in this picture? No???













How about now?












Yep, all 9 of her panties were stuffed into this anti-bacterial wipe container. ;o) She had raided the recycling pile again.

Aaahhh! Life with Carole. Never a dull moment.

10 comments:

Linda said...

Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe! BWahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Can't. Stop. Laughing.

She's a smart cookie, that Carole. You're in sooooooo much trouble! ;)

Ann-Marie said...

She really is smart to think of such a good hiding spot! Whatever made you think to look inside?

Blessed Mama said...

You are cracking me up. How creative to stash them in the wipes container. I wouldn't have even looked inside...just put it back in the trash and thrown away 9 perfectly good pairs of panties :) What next?!?

Linda said...

I had to come back...the vid is great!

Unknown said...

I agree; you are in some REAL trouble with that funny girl!!!

Heidi Kay said...

LOL -Val that is seriously some funny stuff. :P

Melissa said...

Valorie, my favorite part of that whole video was the deep breath you took before you said, "Bath time!" I love it!!! I can absolutely relate! Ella decided to get into my eyeliner last night and do her "eyebrows." You can imagine how much of her face was covered! Aren't toddlers precious?!!!

Unknown said...

That is too funny! :) I love it!

Blessed Mom of Four AND More said...

Followed a link from Sabrina's blog. It might be dangerous if you got your daughter together with our Ellie. ;)
Robbie

Sarah said...

Oh that's hilarious!

(Visiting from Sabrina's blog...)