Monday, September 22, 2008

Carole LOVES kitties!

Carole loves kitties a lot. I guess she is a little like her mommy used to be. This picture was a special one for me to be able to capture. Buster is an old kitty who does not normally tolerate Carole's cuddles. My brother gave us Buster when we got married in 2000. He was already 6 years old then. So now he is 14 yrs old. In human years, Buster is 72 years old. I don't think he has very many years left. I will always treasure this picture.




This is Carole dressed and ready to go to church this past Sunday. I found that jumper at a Goodwill in Michigan. It is a size 5. *shock* She really is a big 2 year old. ;o)




Saturday we had a Garage Sale (in our case it was a slab sale). It was very difficult to manage a sale and keep an eye on Carole. She surprised us though. For about an hour in the morning she sat on the couch and colored and watched TV and never moved. That was very rare for her. Lately she is in to coloring every single page of her kitty notebook. She scribbles, turns the page, and scribbles some more. I will buy her 100 more notebooks if that means it will keep her out of trouble! ;o) LOL

2 comments:

Catherine said...

What a little angel girl!! She reminds me of our Carissa, who will be 2 in November. She too loves kitties! She too is a big kid!! You have such a cute family. I love being able to keep up to date with you guys. Wish more Hurlberts would have a blog!!

Unknown said...

Holy cow, a size 5!? Henry is still wearing some 24 month stuff! When did she pass him up??!! I do think I'm going to have to retire most of that 24 mo and 2T stuff though, because the arms and legs are all getting too short for him. Who said these kids could grow up?!