Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Andrew Learns to Ride Bike!

Today was a big day for Andrew. First of all, he started preschool. I will write more about that later and post some pictures. But the second big thing of his day was that he learned to ride his bike without the training wheels! Our neighbor girl (7 years old) apparently told Andrew that he was ready to take the training wheels off. Well, tonight at supper he asked if his Daddy would take them off after supper. Phil explained to him that it might not be easy and he might fall a lot at first. Andrew didn't care, he wanted to try it anyway. Lo and behold, he took right off riding like he has known how for years! Enjoy this video clip!

4 comments:

Kelly said...

He's a pro!!! Does he want to come to CA and teach Ryan?!

Unknown said...

WOW! He IS a pro! I was so glad to see a new post. I have been thinking of you.

Parke said...

ha, that's excellent! thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

Did he fall at the end there? lol. I was the same way when I learned how to ride my bike. I just decided one day that I was going to do it, and it was done. I was older though. Much older. Probably 7 or so before my trainers came off!