Monday, September 15, 2008

Back to Stamping

When I was in Michigan, my parents took us down to Shipshewana, IN. My Mom wanted to take me to this great stamp store that is there. I purchased some new stamps at an awesome price, and so far I have had lots of fun playing with them. Here are a few cards I made with the new stamps.

I am sure you are wondering how in the world I find time to stamp. ANDREW IS IN SCHOOL AND LITTLE SIS PLAYS SO GOOD BY HERSELF! Yep, mommy hides in the den at her craft desk. ;o) It feels so good to get back at my hobby.

I'm not so sure I like the color combo on this one, but it was sure fun watercoloring the little boy.


For this card, I folded the front flap in half so the boy could be looking back at the tree. This layout was purely experimental, but I like how it turned out.


This one is my favorite. It was hard cutting the pieces to fit just right, but it turned out okay. This was also an experimental layout.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW Val, they look great! I need to find time to stamp again.

Kelly said...

I love the thankful thoughts one. Great layout!

I wish I loved to watercolor....I like the results others get, but I'm lousy at it!

~The Bargain Babe from *Zucchini Summer Blog* said...

Those are great!

Unknown said...

Hurray for free time! I love all of those cards, and your coloring is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Yea for mommy time!!! I can't wait for that. Although since number 2 isn't here yet I'm guessing it will be awhile! Beautiful cards!!