Thursday, December 04, 2008

O Christmas Tree

Tonight we put up our Christmas tree. I had bought the kids matching pajamas for Christmas a few weeks ago. I thought it would be cute to get some pictures of them decorating the tree together in their new pj's. They sure had a lot of fun. We are having a hard time getting Carole to realize that once you put the ornament on you are to leave it on. I think I may have all of my hair pulled out by Christmas. ;o)

This picture was taken right after they put their new pajamas on. They never hug each other like this!



Here they are digging in the ornament box trying to find just the right one to hang up next.



Carole took this decorating business very seriously. Everything had to be just right. Well, for a few seconds anyway. Then she would take it back off and put it somewhere else.



Andrew had a great time! He took his job very seriously too.




Here they are posing in front of their work with great pride.

No comments: