Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I Have Been Tagged!

I have been tagged by my old college friend, Ann-Marie, and I have to follow the rules.
Here they are...

Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their name as well as links to their blog. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

1. I have never been tagged before. After Ann-Marie tagged me, I was tagged on facebook by someone else. All in the same day!

2. Ann-Marie and I met when we were seniors in high school. We were both visiting Moody Bible Institute for the weekend. During our college years I set her up on a blind date. She was a champ to go through with it. She is now married to the guy! ;o)

3. I love living in a really small town.

4. I am in the middle of potty training my 2.5 year old, strong-willed daughter. It is going well except for the fact that she has poop phobia.

5. My favorite saying is "this too shall pass."

6. God is not through with me yet. I still have so much to learn about relying on Him and being patient.

7. I love rubber stamping. My favorite thing to do is to lock myself in my craft room and create greeting cards for others.

I tag:

Mandy S.
Ruthie
Sarah
Mandy C.
Laura
Sabrina
Linda

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Hi Valorie! I know what you mean about poop-phobia. Ella had that as well a few months ago. I'm afraid I just got rather forceful and refused to let her have her diapers back! Took about a week, but she made it. Keep hanging in there. She'll get it soon! :)

Juliet said...

Hi Valorie,

I'm so glad that Ann-Marie found you. It's so fun to stay connected with former MBI friends.

You have such a nice family. Love the photo of your children.

Have a nice day. Love Ann-Marie's Mom