Tuesday, September 25, 2007

What's New With Us?

I know it has been awhile since I have posted. Life can be very interesting and crazy taking care of a three year old and a one year old. Some days are more stressful than others, but I wouldn't give this job up for anything!

Carole is now about the same size as Andrew. At her 18 month check-up she weighed 25lbs 5oz. Andrew weighs 29lbs at 3.5 years old, and he is only a few inches taller than her. We now get a lot of bro/sis fights and tattling. "Mom, look at what Carole just did. Mom, Carole is hitting me!" Mmm...I wonder why Carole is hitting you? As much as they don't get along, they are inseparable. Here we have Carole crying because she knows Andrew is about to leave for preschool.

I dug out Andrew's costumes from last year and the year before. They sure looked so cute running around.

Carole has learned to climb on the table much to our dismay. Nothing keeps her off now. She does get in trouble for doing it, but seems to forget why she got in trouble a few minutes later. Here you can tell by the startled look on her face, that she got caught.

Since I have last posted, Carole has begun to show interest in the potty. Right now it is more me training myself to get her to the potty, but once she is there she knows exactly what she is supposed to do. Pretty smart for an 18 month old.

Andrew is such a boy and is becoming a clown, so to speak. He always knows just what to do to make us laugh.

No comments: