Saturday, September 08, 2007

Andrew started Preschool

Well, it happened. My baby boy started preschool. His first day was last Thursday. While I was getting him ready to go he chattered non stop. "Mom, the school has a park. Maybe my get to play there. Don't worry, mom, if I get hurt the school has bandaids. They take care of me." Then he turned to Carole and said, "Bye Carole. My have to go to school now. My a big boy now. You have to be a big boy before you can go to school. Don't worry I will come home soon."

The school van picked him up around 8:30am and he was dropped off around noon. He said he had a good time. These are some of the things he told me when he got home. "There was a girl there that was crying. She was crying because she wanted her grandma. I wanted my grandma too but I didn't cry. My a big boy now. My went potty in the toilet not in my pants. We had crackers and milk for my snack." When I asked him if he was good he said, "Well, when we were all done some of us was running around. The whistle got louder and louder. But don't worry, mom, I only got in trouble one time." Later I found out that he and his friend, Chris from church, got in trouble for throwing dinosaurs. Funny he didn't mention that. :-)

Here are a few pictures I took before he left that morning.

No comments: