Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Carole's Room

Well, I finally got around to making Carole's room more than just the guest room with a crib in it. I just recently bought a "girlie" bed set and thought it was high time to do some painting in her room. This is the before picture. I should add that the curtains have not been made, I just hung the material up.

This is a picture of what it looked like after I painted and stamped the "Big Blossom" from Stampin Up. I thought the flower matched her bed set quite well.

Here is what it looked like after I added some paisley's on the wall, just like on her bed set.

Here is a close up of the pattern I stamped on the wall.

This picture was taken the night I finished stamping just the flowers. Carole like seeing flowers on her wall. She wanted to reach up and touch them.

2 comments:

~The Bargain Babe from *Zucchini Summer Blog* said...

That room is beautiful! You did such a good job with the flowers :)

Unknown said...

That is so cute!!!! I can't wait to finish my son's room. It's going to be a train theme!