Saturday, August 26, 2006

Lazy Saturday

Today has been a lazy day! We all just woke up from a 2 hour nap. Well, Phil didn't nap, but the rest of us did. Carole slept 2 hours and 40 minutes and I finally had to wake her up to eat. I guess she must have needed the extra rest.

Sorry I didn't post anything yesterday. I think Carole had a bug of some sort because she was throwing up every bottle I gave her. The only thing I could get to stay down in her was her cereal. She LOVES her cereal! When she sees her bowl and spoon she goes crazy!

Today I was feeding Andrew his lunch. He was having Beefaroni in a bowl. She was walking around the kitchen in her walker and noticed that Andrew had a bowl and spoon so she started to pant and make moaning noises. It wasn't time for her to eat, so I had to remove her from the kitchen so she couldn't see that Andrew was eating!

Andrew is learning many new words finally! Yesterday he said "Carole" for the first time. It sounded more like "Dardole" but at least he tried. As many of you know this is a huge accomplishment for him since in the past all he would call her is "baby."

Well, I know this isn't much of an update, but I've got to go tend to my kids. Sorry, there are no new pictures today. :(

No comments: