Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Emma's Birthday


Today we made the half hour trek to Emma's house for her birthday party. Andrew was so excited! Last night we caught him getting out of bed and I told him that if he didn't stay in bed and go to sleep he couldn't go to Emma's for her party. He went right to sleep after that! Phil asked me if I was really going to keep him home if he got up. I told him I didn't think I would have to worry about that because going to Emma's is a high priority for him.

The party was a mom and kid playdate. There were six kids, three babies, and 5 mommies present. It was hilarious to sit back and watch the 6 kids interact with each other. Andrew had to play dollies and push them around in a stroller. He actually RACED the stroller around the housewith the girls screaming hot on his tail! We had macaroni and cheese and hotdogs for lunch. I should say the kids did. Us mommies had egg salad sandwhiches and pasta salad.

As you can see from the picture, Gracie and Emma loved playing with Carole. Carole enjoyed all that attention. Her brother gives her attention at home, but it is not exactly GENTLE if you know what I mean.

Well, that is all I have time to write. Carole is whining for Mommy attention!

No comments: