Thursday, November 01, 2007

Halloween Pictures and More


Here are my two green monsters dressed and ready for Trick-or-Treating. Carole is an alligator and Andrew is a dragon.





Phil said he was a Transformer. He called himself Optimus Slide. :-) The only problem was that he was too "big" to leave the house!






These last two pictures have a story behind them. This morning, while Andrew was at school, I asked Carole if she wanted to go outside. She ran to the kitchen gate and sat down to wait for me to put her shoes and coat on. After that I opened the gate said, "Let's go outside, Carole!" She said, "No." She then came back to the kitchen clutching the things in the first picture: her blanket, stuffed pink monkey, and the Blues Clues toy. Those three things are her most favorite things in her life right now. I told her we could not take all of that outside. After all, we were just going to walk to the post office. She ran out of the kitchen and cam back carrying her purse. Just like a girl, right? She hung onto that thing almost all the way there. :-)

3 comments:

Parke said...

You folks have some great pictures. Optimus Slide is a classic.

~The Bargain Babe from *Zucchini Summer Blog* said...

Oh my gosh I love the little green monsters and I ADORE the one of phil with the slide on his person. That is hilarious!!!!

Unknown said...

OMG! I could totally see Henry doing this exact thing (except he'd come back with his cookie monster bag, not a purse ;) )