Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Random Pictures

This picture was taken on Sunday. Carole got a new dress from Papa and Nana in the mail. It is one of her longest dresses. I think she must have felt like a "lady" wearing it because that morning she pranced around with a purse on each arm and her phone on her shoulder. Sadly, I was not able to get a picture of that. As soon as she sees me get the camera, she drops what she is doing and does something silly.


This picture I just took today shortly after I laid her down for her nap. She was so tired, she went right to sleep. That is rare for her. Usually she she likes to play in her bed for awhile before giving in to sleep.


I took this picture right after lunch when Andrew was doing his "business." I walked into the bathroom and found him in this pose. :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a good "blackmail" picture for when he is a teenager! Or for graduation! LOL
Glad you are keeping up your blog. I was going thru my faves and realized I hadn't checked yours lately.

Love to all,
Aunt Di