Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Silly Andrew

There is never a dull moment around our house with Andrew in it! He says and does some of the funniest things. Today Phil took the kids swimming. It was nearing supper time so Phil brought them in the house to dry off and get dressed. Andrew ran in his room to get dressed all by himself. He is so proud when he is able to dress himself with no help from us. When he was dressed he came running out to the kitchen to see what he was having for supper. I noticed that his shirt was on backwards and said something to him. He said, "Oh well." I looked a little closer and noticed that his shorts were also on backwards. I said, "Wow Andrew, both your shirt and shorts are on backwards! Now we just need to turn your head around to match your clothes." He looked at me kind of funny and next thing I knew he was turning his head back and forth trying to get it to turn around! He did this for a good 20 seconds while I stifled a giggle behind my hand. Finally he said in frustration, "I can't Mommy, it won't turn!" :-) I love that boy so much!!!!

No comments: