Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Baby Boy Has Arrived!!


Caleb Michael made his appearance on Sunday, December 13th, at 4:25pm. He weighed 8lbs 14oz. and was 21 and 1/4 inches long. He had a rough first week of life being under a bili-blanket for jaundice, but now he is on the road to recovery. He has been putting on a lot of weight and is already well over 9lbs!
Proud siblings and Grandma


Proud Mommy


We have so much to be thankful for. Caleb is here, he is healthy, and now we can just settle in for a relaxing Christmas. We are extremely grateful to my parents who have been here helping us out tremendously since Caleb's arrival. They plan on leaving on the 26th and then Phil's parents will be arriving to take over. :) It has been a challenge adjusting to 3 children's needs especially since Andrew is on Christmas break.

Here is our first family photo together. Merry Christmas everyone!




And yes, I am aware that I need to change my blog title. :)
Maybe someday when life settles down. Ha!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations!!! He's a handsome young man. I am so glad that you posted, and yes, you do need to change the name. So do I, and I have been a mother of three since February. Oh, well.... :)

Merry Christmas, my northern friend!

Mommy Missionary said...

Congrats! You have a beautiful family! Hope you have a Merry Christmas with lots of naps!

Kelly said...

Yeah!! Congrats again!