Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Crazy Weather

It has finally been nice out and the kids have been having a great time playing outside!









Until last Friday, April 25th.


We got hit with a blizzard! We ended up with 8 inches that day. It was impossible to drive anywhere. I know, because I tried. I could not even tell where the road was. Phil drove to the post office (two blocks from home) and went in the ditch because he could not see the road or his surroundings. It was strange because only two days before, my children were outside in their summer clothes and sandals. CRAZY! The next day it all melted. Today it is 72 degrees and bright and sunny. Guess what is in our forecast for this Friday. SNOW AGAIN! Lets hope it isn't as bad as last week. OH SPRING, WHERE ARE YOU?? I think the saying goes... "April showers bring May flowers." I didn't think it meant SNOW showers. :-)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Those summery pics are adorable! And I love Andrews "My Parents Are Exhausted" tee. LOL! Sorry to hear you are expecting more snow (!!). I saw that on the weather last night and thought of you. Maybe it will miss you... Here's hoping!

~The Bargain Babe from *Zucchini Summer Blog* said...

Oh wow! What a change in the weather!